Ever heard of Bangn Body? Don’t worry, I hadn’t either. But today, March 4th 2019, this Aussie vegan and cruelty free brand is launching with their first product, the Firming Body Lotion.
The Bangn Body Firming Body Lotion has been in development for over 2 years, and is made in Australia using noting but Australian active ingredients and fruit essential oils, including;
- Coconut Oil to nourish dry and patchy skin and act as an anti-bacterial
- Sunflower Oil with vitamin E and antioxidants to help the skin retain moisture and keep it supple, and protect it from sun damage and premature ageing
- Jojoba Seed Oil with vitamins and nutrients for a healthy complexion and to prevent bacteria growing that can cause breakouts.
- Aloe Vera Juice to soothe and nourish, calm redness and irritation and fight bacteria
- Shea Butter with fatty acids to heal scars, eczema, dermatitis and stretch marks, and treat blemishes and diminish wrinkles bu accelerating cell renewal and support circulation
- Green Coffee Bean Extract with anti-inflammatory properties to reduce puffiness, redness and breakouts, and increase skin circulation, collagen production and blood flow to help firm and tighten the skin and reduce appearance of cellulite
- Avocado Oil rich in Vitamin E and B to help firm and hydrate and seal in the moisture, reduce acne and blemishes and signs of ageing
- Pineapple Fruit Extract rich in antioxidants and anti ageing properties to help repair uneven skin tone and firm the skin
I love that this body lotion is made with natural ingredients, and doesn’t contain any of the chemical nasties, including no synthetic dyes, parabens or sulfates, silicones or mineral oils.
It has a lovely light consistency that is easy and quick to massage into the skin without any greasiness, but clearly leaves the skin feeling so soft and deeply moisturised and radiant. Probably needless to say that it has a divine fresh tropical and summery pinacolada-like scent of pineapple and coconut. I am not usually a huge fan of strongly coconut scented products, as I can find them a little overwhelming, but while this one continues to linger on the skin, it is still so lovely and subtle.
The tropical scent is even further emphasised by the gorgeous bright yellow tube. Again, I am yet to see any results, but even so, I am really enjoying using this Firming Body Lotion, the formula is gorgeous and very luxurious to use, and a great way to bring a little summer into the morning routine.
Bangn Body Firming Body Lotion - RRP: $48 / 150ml
Available from Bangn Body